Physician / Psychiatry / California / Permanent / Core Faculty Psychia
Sacramento, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
An exciting core faculty psychiatrist opportunity is available in California for a residency program that will be operational in the Summer of 2020. They are anticipating a total of seven residents. You will work in close collaboration with residents and/or fellows. There will be a 70/30 split of clinical to teaching duties. You will work primarily in an inpatient setting, but you can do some outpatient as well. The ideal candidate will have teaching and academic experience.
This offers a competitive salary, an annual quality bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and a loan forgiveness program. You will also receive malpractice insurance, free health care benefits, 8 weeks of PTO, annual CME, a pension plan, a 401k with employer match, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Stockton, CA within an easy drive to either Sacramento r San Francisco. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Residency program operational summer 2020
- Anticipating 3 psychiatrists per year (7 total residents)
- Must have interest in academics/research
- Work in close collaboration with residents/fellows
- Teaching and academic experience preferred
- Annual quality bonus
- Loan forgiveness program and sign-on bonus
- 8 weeks of PTO per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail