Physician / Physical Medicine and Rehab / Connecticut / Permanent / PM
Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new physical medicine and rehabilitation physician opportunity is now available in Connecticut. They are hiring a physician to visit multiple skilled nursing and/or inpatient rehabilitation centers. The incoming physician will do general PM&R consults with occasional injections, and providing recommendations to the patient's rehab physicians, programs, etc. There will be no call, night, or weekend responsibilities. New graduates are welcome to apply.
This position offers two different compensations. The independent contractor position will be 65 percent of all the collected receipts. The employed position has a base salary plus RVU and benefits. The benefits include malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this or other opportunities available in physical medicine and rehabilitation throughout the U.S., please call and forward your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Strong compensation offered
- Employed or independent contractor option
- Skilled nursing and/or inpatient rehab centers
- General PM&R consults, some injections
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Excellent physician support
- New graduates welcomed
- Visit multiple locations in CT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail