Physician / Pediatrics / North Carolina / Permanent / Pediatrician Nee
Rutherfordton, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A well-established practice in North Carolina is seeking a board certified or board eligible pediatrician. Enjoy working out of a new office that is located very close to the hospital. You will join two pediatricians and two advanced practitioners in this traditional practice. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm with no weekend office hours. The call schedule will be 1:3. The ideal candidate will have experience, but they welcome residents to apply.
They are offering a competitive salary based with RVU incentives. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, PTO that includes sick/vacation/CME time, a CME stipend, health/dental/vision insurance, STD and LTD, life insurance, a 401k, licensure and member association dues, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in the western mountains of North Carolina, a vacation destination for many with the pristine waters of Lake Lure nearby, cascading waterfalls used as film locations for movies like The Last of the Mohicans, and the Biltmore House in Asheville is just a short drive away.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job #.
- Join a well-established hospital group
- Traditional practice
- Work with 2 pediatricians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Call is 1:3
- Work Monday - Friday, no weekend office hours
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package that includes loan repayment
- Beautiful historic location with stunning views of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail