Physician / Pediatrics / Mississippi / Permanent / Pediatric Opportuni
StaffPhysicians.com 300000.00 US Dollar . USD Per annum
Lucedale, Mississippi, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is assisting a multi-specialty clinic in Mississippi with their search for a pediatrician. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. Step into a thriving practice and be successful from day one seeing 25 to 30 patients per day. The team consists of an OB/GYN, FPs, and two pediatricians. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Work one late night shift a week from 5 pm to 8 pm and rotate Saturday/Sunday extended hours from 8 am to 3:30 pm. The call is 1:3 which is nurse-triaged. You will not be required to cover routine deliveries/C-sections.
In addition to a $300k plus total earning potential with RVU bonus, you will also be offered paid health and dental insurance, life insurance, 30 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME with financial stipend, a 403b and 457b retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage. This is also an NHSC loan forgiveness site.
Come live and practice this beautiful Mississippi community with an affordable cost of living, sunny weather, nightlife, entertainment, and a great school system. You will also be located only a short drive away from Mobile, Alabama, and the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- $300k+ total earning potential with RVU bonus
- 403B and 457 retirement plans
- Student loan forgiveness site
- Traditional practice with nurse-triaged call
- Join a multispecialty clinic, employed position
- Be successful from day one
- Beautiful Gulf Coast community
- Less than 45 minutes from Mobile, AL
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail