Physician / Pediatrics / Georgia / Permanent / Join a Well-Established Pediatric Practice South of Atlanta, 2021 Residents Welcome Job
Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
This well-established pediatric practice is seeking a pediatrician to join their established team with three convenient offices located less than 2 hours south of Atlanta. 2021 pediatric residents are encouraged to apply. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity offers huge earning potential with guaranteed salary, sign-on bonus, and full benefits package.
Come live and practice in this large Georgia town surrounded by wooded countryside, while still having access to larger metropolitan amenities in nearby of Macon, GA, and Atlanta, GA. The area has affordable homes, an interesting history, excellent Southern-style music, and eating establishments.
To learn more about this position about other pediatric opportunities available in Georgia and throughout the country, please contact Deb Gronsbell at or send an email to Refer to job #.
- Employed opportunity, J1 visa sponsorship available for 2021 residents
- Traditional, busy, private practice south of Atlanta
- Enjoy a great work-life balance, nurse triaged shared call of 1:5 evenings and 1:8 weekends
- 15 - 25 patients per day
- Generous base salary plus productivity bonuses
- Full benefits package including a $10K sign-on bonus and much more
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference JOB-
- Ideal climate of warm summers and mild winters, a quality of life reputation that is second to none
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail