Physician / Pediatrics / Connecticut / Permanent / Fairfield County, C
Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
An exciting pediatrician opportunity is now available at a well-established practice in Connecticut. This is a mostly outpatient position with an award-winning group. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with rotated Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm. Call will be 1:3 for the office, and 1:4 weekends. There will be no C-sections or deliveries. See your own admissions and round on newborns. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 30 patients per day on average. Come join 3 other board certified pediatricians and a board certified lactation consultant in this growing practice.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package that includes a bonus plan. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation time, CME with stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Greenwich, located along the Long Island Sound, is a quiet community, and just 35 minutes by train to Manhattan. This is a beautiful city, with historic homes and manicured lawns, offering a great quality of life, excellent schools, plenty of recreation, and access to arts and culture galore.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at or . Refer to job #.
- Join a well-established and award-winning group practice
- Mostly outpatient
- No C-sections or deliveries
- See 20 to 30 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package to include medical insurance, vacation and CME time, and a retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details - mention job #
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail