Physician / Otolaryngology / Massachusetts / Permanent / ENT Opening n
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Physician Group is looking for a General ENT Physician with an option to do more extensive head and neck surgery, if desired. Come join one of the largest physician practice groups in the MetroWest and Blackstone Valley Region and one of the best performing groups in the US according to MGMA and the #1 group in quality three years in a row!
We are located in one of the fastest growing regions of Massachusetts and are within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester, and Providence, RI. We are affiliated with an award-winning community hospital with a new emergency department and intensive care unit. We have partnerships with Dana-Farber Cancer institute, Brigham & Women's Hospital, and has collaborated with Boston Children's Hospital physicians.
Board Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngology Physician is needed to join one physician (a second physician joining in the spring of 2018), a physician assistant, and two audiologists. The office is located in a new building across the street from the hospital. This position will replace a physician who is leaving the area, so there is an opportunity to take over an established patient base.
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package & performance bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance and time allotted for CME events
- Dedicated clinical support staff including medical assistants, registration secretaries, population health coordinators, and social workers
- Dedicated Hospitalist group at Milford Regional Medical Center
- New facility providing two exam rooms per provider
- Practice offers Audiology, ENG Testing, Balance Testing, and Hearing Aid Sales