Physician / Oncology / Washington / Permanent / Outpatient Hematologis
Elma, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A well-established facility in Washington needs an additional hematologist-oncologist or medical oncologist due to growth. This position will be a 50/50 split of blood disorder and solid tumor duties. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. The call schedule will be very light, and initial calls are covered by the primary care department. Come join two other oncologists that are fully staffed along with NPs, a lab, medical assistant, a scribe, and a new patient coordinator. They welcome candidates that are board certified, board eligible, recent graduates, and fellows.
This hospital-employed position offers an income guarantee year one and year two will be a base salary plus production. You will also receive full medical, dental, vision benefits for employee and family, relocation package, life insurance, PTO, 1 week of CME with a stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. You may also qualify for student loan repayment.
You will enjoy working in this small Washington town 30 minutes from Olympia and about an hour from the Pacific Ocean and Seattle. Opportunities abound for mountain hiking, camping, boating, fishing, and any other outdoor activity you could want.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at or toll-free at extension 2704 or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- 1 year income guarantee, year 2 base plus production
- A well-established facility
- Performing 100% outpatient duties
- Monday through Friday
- Call schedule will be very light
- Join 2 other oncologists that are fully staffed
- Close to Seattle and the great Pacific Coast
- Very scenic region of Washington State
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail