Physician / Oncology / South Carolina / Permanent / Hematologist/Medic
Abbeville, South Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is currently assisting a well-established South Carolina practice with their search for a hematologist/medical oncologist. This position will require you to work between two locations, and you will be traveling one to two days per week. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with shared call and you can look forward to having an excellent work-life balance. You will be joining a dedicated team of six oncologists and other support staff. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a South Carolina medical license, if necessary. Final year fellows are welcome to apply
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at or send an email to . All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number .
- Partnership-track position
- Well-established large private practice
- Monday through Friday with 1:6 call
- Excelling work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful coastal location
- Fellows welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail