Physician / Oncology / Florida / Permanent / Hematologist-Oncologist I
Lynn Haven, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is currently assisting a well-established private practice group in a scenic area of the Panhandle with their search for a hematologist-oncologist. They are dedicated to a personalized, innovative, and compassionate care approach to evaluations and outcomes with the latest in RapidArc treatment. Come join a multi-specialty group join 1 radiation oncologist, 2 Hem-oncs, plus a urologist with a full staff of oncology nurses and a support team. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and call will be 1:3. For the ER it will be every 6 days as there is a total of 6 Hem-onc physicians in town. You will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average, and handle 50% blood disorders and 50% benign and malignant conditions and treatments. There are clinical trials and exposure to research. This is a great opportunity to provide world class advanced cancer care customized for each patient.
This partnership-track opportunity has a 1-year guaranteed income. You will also be offered a full medical benefit package, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation the first year, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME with stipend, a 401k with match and pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a beautiful location close to the water and beaches of Panama City, and a new international airport. Panama City is a four-season paradise with pristine white sand beaches and emerald green water. Fresh, locally caught seafood is featured at many of the restaurants, while some offer live music and waterfront views.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at , or toll-free at extension 2704, or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- Partnership consideration after the first year
- Well-established private practice group
- Join 1 radiation oncologist, 2 Hem-oncs, and a urologist
- The latest in RapidArc treatment
- Handle 50% blood disorders and 50% solid tumors
- In practice, recent graduates, and fellows are all welcome
- Clinical trials and exposure to research
- Scenic area of the Panhandle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail