Physician / Oncology / Alabama / Permanent / Multi-Specialty Group in
Anniston, Alabama, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A stable multi-specialty group located in Alabama is seeking a radiologist to join their team due to growth. Join another radiation oncologist at this practice that offers skilled treatment for a wide range of illnesses. Work Monday through Friday with three days at one location and two days at another location. They are looking for collegial candidates that are proficient with all aspects of radiation oncology.
This opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life/insurance disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME time, relocation assistance, and a 401k retirement plan.
This position is located in northeastern Alabama about an hour from Birmingham. This is the right opportunity for you if you like a slower pace to your day and enjoy people who go out of their way to be friendly and welcoming to their community.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Stable multi-specialty group
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call responsibilities
- Join another radiation oncologist
- Proficient with full spectrum of radiation oncology
- 60 miles to Birmingham
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail