Physician / ObGyn / Vermont / Permanent / OB/GYN Physician Needed in V
Brattleboro, Vermont, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A wonderful hospital-employed group in Vermont is looking for a board-certified OB/GYN to join them. Work 3 to 4 days per week in the office and 2 to 3 surgical days per month. Call will be 10 days per month, 1:4 on weekends, with midwives taking first call. The hospital does 350 births a year including VBACs. Come be a part of a multi-specialty group practice of over 50 clinicians. They are a collegial group emphasizing high quality, compassionate, and patient-oriented care.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. You will also receive medical benefits, pension plan and 403b, annual CME time and allowance of $3,500, and accrued PTO. There is also possible loan repayment through the hospital and state.
Battleboro has housing choices that include rural settings within a few minutes of the hospital or in town historic Victorians etc. You will be 45 minutes from the State's top 2 ski resorts, Mt. Snow and Stratton, and it has easy driving access to New York City, Albany, Hartford, and Boston.
For more information, please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job #.
- 3- to 4-day workweek
- Call is 10 days and 1:4 weekends with NMW taking 1st call
- 2 to 3 surgical days per month
- Balanced mix of OB and GYN cases
- Excellent public, private, and Montessori school options
- Possible sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment possible through state
- 31 days vacation/holiday, 2 weeks CME with stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail