Physician / ObGyn / Pennsylvania / Permanent / OB/GYN Partnership in Pennsylvania With Opportunity to Teach Job
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A busy physician-owned practice in Pennsylvania is hiring an OB/GYN. The schedule is full-time with a 1:7 call rotation for a better quality-of-life. The scope of the practice includes ultrasound, gynecological services, obstetrical care, contraception, screening for osteoporosis, and urinary incontinence. At the hospital, they do a large number of da Vinci robotic surgeries. You will have the opportunity to work with a family practice residency teaching them OB/GYN. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
For this partnership position, you will receive a competitive compensation, health benefits, and three weeks of vacation your first year, relocation assistance, a $75K sign-on, 1 week of CME and $2,500, a pension and a profit-sharing plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Pennsylvania town. You will be centrally located within an hour of Philadelphia, PA, with easy access to NYC, Baltimore, and Washington, DC. The town has recently invested in its parks and recreation centers. The cost of living and crime rates are low.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new OB GYN job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Aaron Hull directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- $75K sign-on bonus
- Partnership offered after 2 years
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Full time traditional position
- 700 deliveries last year
- Opportunity to teach residents
- H-1B visa can be supported
- Offering a quality-of-life for physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail