Physician / ObGyn / Oregon / Permanent / MFM Consult Only Position in
Medford, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new maternal fetal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Oregon with a health system. The incoming physician will provide comprehensive consultation services for all aspects of high-risk pregnancies. Candidates must be skilled in invasive prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound, and managing complicated maternal and fetal medical conditions. Candidates must also be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active OR license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a guaranteed salary the first year, and then year two can be a guaranteed salary or RVU, whichever is higher. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 30 days of vacation, $7,500 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Medford, Oregon is a lovely, picturesque city in Southern Oregon, situated in the Rogue Valley between the Cascade and the Siskiyou mountains. The Rogue Valley is the fourth largest metropolitan area in Oregon, with about 200,000 people. The convenience of an international airport makes traveling easy.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Salary guarantee for two years
- $50k sign-on bonus
- Up to $15k for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive consultation services
- Skilled in complicated maternal and fetal medical conditions
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in a picturesque city in Southern Oregon
- Situated in the Rogue Valley
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail