Physician / ObGyn / Oklahoma / Permanent / OB/GYN Needed in Oklahoma at Top Hospital Job
Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Oklahoma with their search for an OB/GYN. The schedule will be discussed directly with the provider. This client welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a OK medical license, if necessary. J1 and H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This group is known for exceptional compensation and benefits packages that will be discussed directly with the candidate.
Enjoy the natural beauty and abundant wildlife at the nearby state park, tee off at the local golf club, or take aim at quail, dove, pheasant, turkey and deer at the Hal & Fern Cooper Wildlife Management Area or local hunting ranches. Learn about this community's culture at the restored 1920s Woodward Arts Theatre, or explore history at the best local history museum in the state.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at or email your CV and references to .
- Excellent compensation
- Full slate of benefits
- Award-winning facility
- Hospitalist program
- BC or BE required
- H-1B and J1 visa sponsorship available
- Join a hospital-owned practice in a growing community
- Family friendly community with a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail