Physician / ObGyn / California / Permanent / OB/GYN Needed in San Bern
Barstow, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A growing and established practice in California is seeking an OB/GYN. Office space and equipment are ready and available. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:3 call. You will be busy right away with a strong referral base. This is an amazing opportunity offering high quality of life. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians and residents and there is a stipend is available as you complete your training.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with productivity/incentive compensation. You will be offered medical debt assistance, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME assistance, a commencement bonus, life/disability insurance, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
This opening is located in San Bernardino County California. Barstow is centrally located in the western Mojave at the entrance to the Mojave National Preserve. It is two hours to both Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most OB/GYN jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Aaron Hull directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Employed opportunity
- Monday through Friday with a 1:3 call
- Busy and established practice
- Office space and equipment are ready and available
- Strong referral base, be busy right away
- Base salary with productivity bonuses and full benefits
- Stipend for the remainder of your training
- Possible medical education loan repayment assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail