Physician / Neurology / Alabama / Permanent / General Neurologist Need
Florence, Alabama, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A primary stroke center located in Alabama is seeking a general neurologist. Work at a new hospital with brand new equipment and join a team of three neurologists. Enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule. All inpatient and stroke call is handled by two neurohospitalists. The incoming physician will only have call for their own patients during the day and it would be consults only. They also have an academic affiliation, and qualified candidates can be employed by the University. The ideal candidate will be able to start this year.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee plus production and quality bonuses. The recruitment package may include malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- General neurology
- 95% outpatient
- No overnight or stroke call
- Neurohospitalists take care of inpatient and stroke
- Primary stroke center
- Join 3 neurologists
- Brand new equipment in new hospital
- EEG or EMG not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail