Physician / Maternal Fetal Medicine / Kentucky / Permanent / Physicians Job
International Medical Placement, Ltd.
Adairville, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Seeking a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join a group of two perinatal specialists in a busy outpatient practice. Clinical responsibility is consultative with a broad range of maternal-fetal medicine services. Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and leading-edge medical equipment. Work closely with local OB-GYNs, neonatologists, nutritionists, registered dietitians, and other specialties within the medical group to provide outreach consult/support throughout Western Kentucky. Opportunity Details -Outpatient clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. -Inpatient consults at our flagship facility which supports full-scope perinatal services through fetal echocardiogram, antepartum care, Obstetric Emergency Department, and OB Hospitalists -Level III NICU with 20 private room beds, the largest of its kind, offering care born at any weight and as early as 27 weeks of gestation; plus the secure NicView camera system allowing families to see their baby even when not on-site -No deliveries as part of practice -Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals -Excellent specialty backup support -Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available -Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates; experienced physicians and those still in training are also invited to apply H visa ok
Community/Facility info: Beautiful community located directly on the Ohio River offering great schools and quality of life. Louisville is just 90 minutes away.
• New 44bed facility
• Top 5% in Quality by Healthgrades 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
• Service area is 11 counties and a population over 300,000
• Private Non for Profit Hospital that is turning into a regional referral center for Western Kentucky
• 3rd largest city in Kentucky with a city/county population of 100,000
• Money Magazine-Top 100 places to live
• Forbes Magazine-89th best small city for careers
• Business Week- voted #1 city in Kentucky to raise a family
• Sports Illustrated-voted #1 city in Kentucky for Sports
• $270 million dollar public and private downtown and riverfront investment
• Identified as one of the safest cities in the South
• Broadway plays and symphony orchestra
• Public school system that has received State and National recognition
Contact: For more information please contact Jason Brown at [email protected] or call .