Please scroll down, To apply
Physician / Internal Medicine / Vermont / Permanent / Hospital employed position - Northern VermontBase salary up to $265,000 Schedule will b Job
Medicorp, Inc 265000.00 US Dollar . USD Per annum
Addison, Vermont, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Hospital employed position - Northern Vermont
- Base salary up to $ 265,000
- Schedule will be approximately 14 shifts per month and covering every 1 in 3 weekends
- Combination of hospitalist doctors and primary care doctors provide 24-hour coverage for the facility
- Open to Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidates - must be BC/BE
- Average inpatient census is 17 patients. There is a 4 bed ICU/CCU unit equipped with new monitors and beds that are staffed by experienced registered nurses 24 hours a day and managed by an ICU director. Staff pulmonologist also available for consults. Phone consultation with Intensivists and other specialists is available through 2 area University programs.
- Candidates must be experienced in hospital medicine with the ability to work independently, manage ICU patients, and run codes. Must have competency in central lines and vent management.
- Benefits include: $20,000 sign on bonus, relocation, health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, malpractice, CME allowance of $3500, paid time off and loan assistance of $20,000.
- 25 active beds with a federal designation of a critical access hospital
- Located on the Canadian border with a catchment area of 28,000 spread across three counties. Great area for outdoors enthusiasts with excellent schools and affordable real estate
- J1 visa sponsorship offered