Please scroll down, To apply
Physician / Internal Medicine / Oregon / Permanent / Traditional Primary Care - Southwest OregonCoastal location in Southwest Oregon$240,000 base Job
Medicorp, Inc 240000.00 US Dollar . USD Per annum
Adair Village, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Traditional Primary Care - Southwest Oregon
- Coastal location in Southwest Oregon
- $240,000 base salary guarantee ( total yearly compensation is $314,000 plus benefits)
- Stepping in to a ready-made, busy practice. Joining 3 Family medicine physicians and one Mid-level provider.
- Rural area joining a hospital employed multi-specialty group
- Traditional practice setting with a mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call is paid at $750 per night & is a shared 1:4 rotation ($54,000 per year of additional income)
- $20,000 yearly quality bonus
- Option to switch to an RVU compensation model at anytime
- Cerner EMR in place in hospital and practice
- Looking for Internal Medicine trained physicians (option to do procedures in the hospital if interested)
- Non-profit, 25-bed critical access facility with single patient rooms and state-of-the-art equipment
- Established primary care doctors in town plus a general surgeon, orthopedic surgeon, and full time ER physicians. CRNA anesthesia full time on site, as well as other visiting specialty providers who utilize the local hospital. Hospital has nuclear medicine as well.
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 403B retirement, vacation, CME (5 days), dues, sick leave, disability, malpractice and life insurance
- National Health Service Corp site with student loan assistance
- Located 20 minutes from the Pacific Coast and 2 1/2 hours from Eugene. Major referrals go to Eugene and Portland, OR areas.
- Major airport in Eugene with daily flights to Seattle, San Francisco, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas and more
- J1 Visa sponsorship available