Physician / Internal Medicine / New York / Permanent / Outpatient PC N
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new outpatient primary care opportunity is now available in New York. Be part of their exciting growth and passion to be the leader in patient care. Join a well-established, cohesive, and collegial practice with flexible work schedules. As a physician-led organization they understand and provide work-life balance. They have a reputation of providing exceptional services and patient care with access to top notch specialists and easy access to hospital care. Come and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities.
This employed opportunity offers a $20k sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation time, 1 week of CME and $3,500, a fully funded pension plan in addition to a 403b, relocation assistance, and an internal loan repayment program that pays $150k over 4 years.
This opening is located in central New York. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes. It has excellent public and private school choices if you have children.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Arthur Moran at or email your CV and reference to . Refer to job number .
- Internal loan program, $150k over 4 years
- $20k sign-on bonus
- Fully-funded pension plan and a 403b
- Outpatient family medicine and internal medicine openings
- Be part of a new care modality
- Focus on patient interaction and care
- Physician-led organization
- International airport 6 miles SW of downtown
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail