Physician / Hospitalist / Illinois / Permanent / Nocturnist Needed in IL With an Award-Winning Health System Between Chicago and Indianapolis Job
Abingdon, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is assisting a health system in Illinois with their search for a nocturnist. You will be joining a staff of 8 full-time hospitalists for the program, with 6 on during the day and 2 nocturnists. The incoming physician will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shift times from 7 pm to 7 am. There is a closed ICU and no codes will be required. You will see a manageable patient census of 6 to 8 admission. They welcome H-1B visas and 2020 residents to apply.
This position has an earning potential of more than $300K. You will also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full medical benefits, 2 weeks of PTO and paid sick days, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and malpractice with nose and tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send your CV and references to . Refer job #.
- Compensation $300K plus
- Full benefits and malpractice with nose and tail coverage
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- 2 weeks of PTO and sick time offered
- Block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- Closed ICU and no codes required
- H-1B visa can be sponsored
- Residents encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail