Physician / Gastroenterology / Montana / Permanent / Gastroenterologis
Great Falls, Montana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is currently assisting a Montana hospital with their search for a gastroenterologist. You will be joining an established and busy practice and working in a comprehensive care facility that will allow you to provide expectational care. You can also look forward to a flexible Monday - Friday schedule. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Montana medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation package and wRVU incentive bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 30 days of PTO, paid holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Great Falls, Montana. The town has markets, concerts, and a charming small-town ambiance. It has hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, running and snowmobiling trails. There are lakes for, kayaking, paddle boarding, and skiing is only a short drive away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- ERCP/EUS preferred but not required
- Hospital-employed position
- Established and thriving practice
- Da Vinci Xi robot
- High earning potential
- Possibility of loan repayment and fellowship stipend
- Six weeks of PTO and paid holidays
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail