Physician / Gastroenterology / Louisiana / Permanent / Gastroenterology (GI) - Private Practice - Louisiana Job
The Delta Companies.
Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
- Competitive base salary
- $600,000+ all in income potential
- Can hit partner as early as year 2
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Student Loan assistance available
- Health, Dental, Vision including family begins day 1 of employment
- 401k with 3% match - company provides 3% even if you aren't enrolled
- 5 weeks of PTO!
- Partnership track as early as year 2
- 2 hospitals (375-bed and a 241-bed facility) less than a minute from each other
- Setup your work week how you see fit! Do as much inpatient or outpatient work as you desire!
- 1:5 call
- Current GI is ranked as the top GI in the state of Louisiana!
- EMR is eClinical works
- Board certified or Board eligible with the intention to become certified
- We can sponsor visas!
- Population of 48,000
- Getting to work is faster than the national average of 26 minutes!
- Very attractive cost of living
- Test scores in the area are 9% higher than the national average
- It's Safe to Say That We Offer Something Exciting to Everyone: Shopping, Fine Dining, Night Life, Parks, Museums, Fine Arts, & Local Regional Airport
REFERENCE NUMBER: 163022
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.