Physician / Gastroenterology / Florida / Permanent / Bread and Butter
Lakeland, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is currently assisting a busy and expanding practice in Florida with their search for a gastroenterologist with or without ERCP. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and you will work out of two hospitals in the area. Call will be five to seven days per month, any additional call will be compensated. There are mid-level providers that support the office and round in the hospitals, adding to the quality of care. They welcome newly trained or experienced physicians that want to be busy. They are also open to 2021 J1 fellows and 2020 cap exempt H-1Bs.
This partnership-track opportunity has a 90% MGMA salary plus a lucrative productivity bonus and ownership opportunities in local ASCs. You will also be offered a 401k retirement plan.
The community of Lakeland is nestled in-between Tampa and Orlando. It is home to Florida Southern College, which hosts the largest on-site collection of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture. In the heart of Lakeland's downtown, Lake Mirror Park offers a historic promenade, amphitheater, and pedestrian walkways.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, please call Terrence Singh at or forward your CV to . Refer to job number .
- 2-year partnership-track
- Also an option to buy into local ASCs
- Salary offered 90% MGMA
- Lucrative productivity bonus
- Join a busy and expanding practice
- General GI with or without ERCP
- Building an on-site endoscopy suite
- Less than an hour from Tampa/Orlando
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail