Physician / Gastroenterology / Alabama / Permanent / Gastroenterologis
Florence, Alabama, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
An opportunity to build and establish a new GI practice the way you want is now available in Alabama. The incoming physician will be the solo GI with a light call due to a strong hospitalist group admitting patients. ERCP is preferred and there are dedicated procedure rooms for ERCP and navigational bronchoscopy with large display monitors showing procedure and radiology images simultaneously. Possible teaching opportunities with residents may be available.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary that is dependent upon experience and the ability to do advanced procedures (EUS and ERCP) plus additional compensation through production and quality bonuses. The recruitment package may include relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life/insurance disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Feel secure being hospital-employed
- ERCP preferred, not required
- Solo GI position
- Build and establish a practice the way you want
- Light call of 1:3 (strong hospitalist team)
- New hospital that opened in 2018
- 6 endoscopy rooms
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail