Physician / Family Practice / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Family Physic
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new family practice physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania with an established medical center. This is an outpatient only position and the incoming physician will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. You will provide treatment for short-term illnesses, chronic diseases, and well-care. Applicants must be board certified in family medicine, unless they are a resident. If you do not hold an active PA state license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation, a sign-on bonus, reimbursement for licenses/subscriptions, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located just outside Philadelphia, PA. This is a wonderful city that's overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, and exciting sporting events.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Linda Jacovino directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Established practice with waiting patient base
- Outpatient only
- See children through adult patients
- Will consider 2020 residents
- Reimbursement for licenses, subscriptions, etc.
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Just outside Philly
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail