Physician / Family Practice / New Mexico / Permanent / FP Physician With or Without OB or Med-Ped Needed for Residency Program in New Mexico Job
Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A family practice physician with or without OB or a med-ped physician is needed for a core faculty position in New Mexico. Enjoy a 5-day workweek, Monday through Friday. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other FM physicians. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible MD and DO physicians. If you do not currently hold a license in NM, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. Final year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package bonuses, a $20K sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with health/dental/vision for you and your family, 5 days of CME and $5K stipend, 403(b) and 401(k) retirement plans, 31 days of PTO that includes holidays, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in this city that offers a small-town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro area. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Loan repayment available
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Residency program at a hospital
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J-1 visa can be sponsored
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail