Physician / Emergency Medicine / Washington / Permanent / Emergency Me
Moses Lake, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12, 12-hour shifts minimum Pay Rate: $.00
Our designated Level III trauma ED is seeking to fill two positions: an emergency medicine medical director and an emergency medicine physician. Candidates should be board-certified or board-eligible and can look forward to a work environment that is busy, but not overwhelming.
As an integral member of our team, you ll experience:
- Flexible schedule, great support staff, and excellent hospital leadership team
- High income potential in one of the region s top healthcare organization
- Outstanding sign-on bonus, plus relocation allowance, residency stipend option
- Up to $430,000 income potential and comprehensive benefits package
While living here, you ll also enjoy:
- Affordable housing market including waterfront homes
- No state income tax
- Numerous water sports and dozens of walking and hiking trails
- U.S. News ranks Washington #2 for Healthcare and #6 for Best States overall
American Board of Emergency Medicine board-certified or board-eligible with the intention and plan to become board-certified.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md