Physician / Emergency Medicine / North Dakota / Locum tenens / Immedia
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
StartDate: 04/22/2019Pay Rate: $.00
- The Fargo VAMC is in need of ER services.
- The provider has to be board certified in either Emergency Department, Primary Care, or Internal Medicine.
- The doctor will need to have recent ER experience, at least 12 months in the last 18 months.
- The provider will need to have a current state license, current BLS and ACLS, and a non-exempt DEA.
- The provider will be working in a fast track / Level 3 ER.
- The average volume is about 9200 per year.
- The doctor will be working 12 hour shifts, either 8am to 8 pm or 8pm to 8am.
- There will be double coverage during the day until 10pm, and then single coverage overnight.
- The provider will be treating only an adult population.
- The site is requiring between 5-10 shifts of work from the doctor each month.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md