Physician / Critical Care / Alabama / Permanent / Pulmonary Critical C
Florence, Alabama, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new hospital that opened in 2018 in Alabama needs an additional pulmonary critical care physician. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule where there will be a rotation of 1 week inpatient and 2 weeks of outpatient. You will be joining two pulmonary critical care physicians with teaching and academic titles available. This is a great opportunity to work at a hospital that just invested in new technology and equipment.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary plus additional compensation through production and quality bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life/insurance disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- New hospital that opened 2018
- Hospital-employed position
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Rotating 1 week inpatient then 2 weeks outpatient
- Join 2 Pulm/CC physicians
- Teaching and academic titles available
- 2021 J1 candidate welcome to apply
- Base salary guarantee plus production and quality bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail