Physician / Cardiology / Virginia / Permanent / Interventional Cardiol
Danville, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new interventional cardiologist opportunity is now available in Virginia at a physician-owned practice. Join a cardiology team of 5 physicians including 2 interventional cardiologists, and 1 nurse practitioner. You will work Monday through Friday, and there will be minimal general cardiology call. There is a cath lab and cardiac rehab program at hospital. You will have the opportunity to teach IM and FM residents, if desired.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus wRVU production and quality incentives. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. There is also a possibility of loan repayment.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Base salary plus production and quality incentives
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Employed position with a physician-owned practice
- Join a cardiology team of 5 physicians and 1 NP
- Cath lab and cardiac rehab program at the hospital
- Ability to teach IM and FM residents
- Minimal general cardiology call
- Outdoor activities can be enjoyed all year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail