Physician / Cardiology / California / Permanent / Interventional Cardi
Eureka, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new interventional cardiologist opportunity is now available at a hospital in California. Work out of and cover just one hospital. You will join four cardiologists and two mid-levels. There is a support staff of one RN, six MAs, one nuclear technician, and and echo technician. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in intervention cardiology and cardiology.
This employed opportunity has a two-year salary guarantee. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, $3,000 CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's second largest natural bay. It has year round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to breathtaking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, and to Redwood Forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job #.
- Join a group of 4 cardiologists
- Experienced support staff at office and hospital
- Cover just 1 hospital
- Monday - Friday with STEMI call only
- No structural or peripheral
- 2-year base salary guaranteed
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- Located on the Pacific Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail