Personal Lines Account Manager
Fairfield County Bank
Ridgefield, Connecticut, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
The primary function of this position is meeting the overall insurance needs of our customers. The Personal Lines Account Manager must provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to our customers and company personnel in order to obtain, maintain and expand our personal lines book of business.
- Evaluate prospect's current insurance program and offer alternatives based on coverage and price. Present proposals and finalize sale.
- Provide advice and counsel on personal lines matters to an assigned personal lines book of business. Meet daily servicing needs of our customers. Coordinate and oversee services provided by company service centers.
- Ensure maximum retention of assigned personal lines book of business. Work proactively to re-market policies whenever appropriate.
- Maintain high proficiency level with carrier website rating systems to provide accurately priced alternative quotes to customers and prospects.
- Round out monoline accounts by offering quotes for additional lines of business.
- Make referrals to commercial, life and health, financial and banking services.
- Monitor electronic activities closely for assigned book of business.
- Remain current on coverage, forms and rates to effectively address customer's insurance needs.
- Assume other job responsibilities as assigned by manager.
High School diploma required, plus agency personal lines experience. Must have current Property/Casualty agent's license. Strong sales ability desired. "Epic" system experience plus a working knowledge of companies we represent is preferred.
Candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a professional work ethic and demeanor. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently without close supervision. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete tasks accurately and thoroughly is essential. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel).
Position Specific Competencies
- Courteous and professional manner and appearance
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize deliverables
- Pleasant and approachable personality, focused on client needs
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently under general supervision
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Embrace working with and helping people from all backgrounds
- Attention to detail, thorough and accurate
- Professional work ethic
Fairfield County Bank is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities
Fairfield County Bank is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.