Functional Title: PeopleSoft Sr. Developer
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of PeopleSoft Sr. Developer for a 6?month contract, with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
•Perform the detailed design of PeopleSoft HR, ELM, Payroll, FSCM, Absence Management, Time and Labor customizations.
• Write Technical specification and configure, build, and test the customization.
• Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
• Follow standard security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
• Participate in code reviews.
•Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
• Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers. • Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
• Experience with PeopleSoft Component Interface (CI) and Integration Broker.
• Document the application changes to facilitate maintenance.
• Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. • Work with other designers and the technical architect to make sure that the architecture components interact to fulfill the requirements and meet performance goals Qualifications / Required Skills
A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study in STEM; and ·
Must have PeopleSoft Time & Labor/Absence Management experience of at least 5 years. ·
Must have demonstrated in?depth knowledge of PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Application Designer, Application Packages, Component interface, Integration broker, and Application Engine version 9.1 or higher. ·
Must possess strong technical knowledge of PeopleSoft Time and Labor/Absence Management modules to identify specific requirements, processes, self?service, enterprise components, approval workflow engine and user?defined rules. ·
Must possess excellent and proven PeopleSoft Application trouble?shooting abilities. ·
Experience with full lifecycle implementations. ·
Experience in creating fluid pages for user interface. ·
Experience in Web Services, SOA technology. ·
Experience in PHIRE, Toad/SQL Plus, MS Word and Excel ·
Experience in Integration of PeopleSoft and Third?party applications. ·
Development experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 ·
Knowledge of relevant business area (Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, General Ledger, Project Costing). ·
Interface experience including Integration Broker, Data Encryption, Linux and FTP scripting. ·
Responsible for developing technical specification documents for customizations, Interfaces and Reports. ·
Ability to work successfully in a team environment and possess the flexibility/adaptability to changing requirements. ·
Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to manage and report on many concurrent activities. ·
Ability to work independently ?