Peoplesoft Campus Solutions Senior Functional SME
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Peoplesoft Camus Solutions Senior Functional SME
New York NY
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the upgrade to PeopleSoft 9.2 in the following modules, Admissions, Campus Community, Student Records, Student Financials, and Financial Aid to lead CUNY through the entire systems development lifecycle.
This includes fit/gap, configuration, documentation, facilitate design with development, and testing.
- Solid knowledge and experience in at least two of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions modules: Student Records, Admissions, Student Financials, and Financial Aid.
- Advise CUNY on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems and provide input on best practices.
- Must have working knowledge on PeopleSoft table structure and able to write queries
- Configure the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions systems to meet CUNY's unique business requirements.
- Minimum of six years PeopleSoft experience.
- Experience in the Higher Education Industry.
- Minimum three years in version 9.2 Upgrade and implementation experience.
- Solid understanding of all processes and reports.
- Experience integrating with third party tools and products.
- Experience within a multi-institutional PeopleSoft environment.