People & Talent Assistant
Anonymous 24000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Camden, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
VCCP Business is a collection of 5 best in class communication agencies with a global reach. We work with some of the industries most interesting brands like Facebook, Amazon, Vodafone, Post Office, Unilever, Vitality and many many more. The one theme they all have is that they are a 'challenger' challenging convention, challenging the norm and disrupting the industry - we are the challenger network for challenger brands. The group employs over 300 people globally in cities like London, Manchester, New York, Sydney, San Tiago, San Francisco and Singapore.
The role - People & Talent Assistant
This position has been designed to be responsible for the day to day administration and support of the 5 specialist agencies working closely with the People & Talent team of 3, where you will be reporting into the People and L&D Advisor.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic and organised People & Talent Administrator to gain valuable experience in a small but busy team. You will gain experience across a number of areas such as ER, recruitment, administration, record keeping and Learning and Development and other adhoc projects. This opportunity allows you to join an experienced and dynamic team that are committed to deliver best service and contribute to the business's overall success.
* People related correspondence - contracts, change letters, leavers letters, benefits communication etc.;
* Document compliance passport, visa checks, references; following trough that all letters appropriately filed and database updated etc.;
* HR system - full management and support on by maintaining the HR records and making sure that automated processes are up to date, training new starters on the system;
* Probation check-ins and relevant reporting and communication
* Payroll preparation - monthly;
* Induction & onboarding
* Any other ad hoc support on projects such as salary benchmarking, benefit renewal data etc.
* Learning and Development Administration
* Supporting on People Analytics projects
Skills and knowledge:
* Highly organized and with impeccable attention to detail
* A strong interest in HR compliance and processes
* Strong spoken/written English communication is essential
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
* Great energy, positivity and can-do attitude
* Ability to work using MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
If this is something you would like to know more about then we would be excited to receive your CV, this truly is a great opportunity to work in a fun and supportive team within a vibrant working environment with lots of chances to learn and further your career.
**Please note that due to an expected high number of applications only those successful will be contacted at this time