Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Position: PEGA Architect
Location: Norfolk, VA
Interview Type: Phone and Skype
Visa Type: Only GC, Citizen, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, H1B can apply and NO OPT
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Candidate must have Healthcare domain experience Around 12-15 years of total experience,
- 8+ years of experience in PEGA Pega PRPC CLSA(Certified Lead System Architect - 1)
- or should have played role in LSA capacity End to End experience of PRPC-based application design and implementation
- Must have HealthCare Domain Exp Must have Pega Smart Claims Engine certification
- Must have implemented minimum of 4 end to end Pega implementations project across different industry domains using Pega-PRPC Well versed with class hierarchy, rule set hierarchy, data layer, flows, flow actions, work baskets, deployment Strong in Integration components
- Integration, SOAP Service implementation in PRPC, MQ Integration Should have working experience on Situation Layer Cake concepts and adopted the same while defining project architecture Should have working knowledge on Pega UI Architecture , Styling PRPC Application, IAC (Internet Application Composer), DWA (Direct Web Access ),
- Pega Version Upgrade, managing the parallel development, Indexing, Arching & Purging, Session management, Customized logging, creating custom Guiderail, very good knowledge on SMA and System Reports (Class Dependencies, Rule Dependents, etc.,)
- Should have conducted architecture design reviews, code walkthroughs, and performance and security reviews Reporting with expertise in BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange)
- Should have good knowledge on Legacy Application modernization to Pega PRPC Excellent knowledge on BPM solution Life Cycle using Pega PRPC Scalability and Performance tuning the application, App server and database Support /Guide teams in Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks ,solution packs
- Very Good understanding of the EAI and SOA concepts Good understanding on BPM best practices, implementation life cycles
- Have working experience on the different project execution methodology e.g. RUP, agile etc.
- Should be flexible to move across locations at onsite. Should help open new opportunities.
- Must have experience in Pre- sales and help open new opportunities.
- Excellent Communication skills Must be capable of engaging with senior IT and business leadership at client organizations
- Must have knowledge or implementation experience in DEVOPS in Pega projects