Parts Countersales/ Parts Advisor/ Automotive Parts
Kansas City, Kansas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
Parts Advisors / Parts Counter
Isn't it time you took your Parts Advisor career further?
- Parts Advisors sell parts to meet monthly forecasts
- Parts Advisors issue parts and accessories to mechanics from the parts counter
- Parts Advisors solicit customers for parts and accessories sales using phone, direct mail, etc.
- Provide delivery service of orders using parts truck
- Display seasonal parts and accessories in an attractive manner
- Control files, reference books, and other paperwork at the parts counter
- Maintain customer back order file
- Maintain master parts and price book
- Receive original and duplicate copies of repair orders from dispatcher and place in order file
As a Ford Automotive Parts Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Parts Advisor:
- At least one year of experience in an auto parts sales role is required
- Looking for a people-person with a friendly personality
- Must have computer proficiency.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
Louisburg Ford is a 16 time Presidents Award winning dealership, which is Ford's highest honor a dealership can achieve. If you want to work in a nice, new, clean shop where there is plenty of work and the owner really values your contribution, this is the place to be.
Louisburg Ford's Commitment To You:
- Excellent training program
- Medical / Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Company Matching 401K
- Uniforms provided