Part Time Office Administrator / Receptionist
Anonymous 19000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Diseworth, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Are you looking for a busy and rewarding administrative position? Do you have excellent written and verbal skills, with a friendly and approachable attitude? Are you an energetic and self-motivated team player?
Your duties for this part-time role (25 hours per week) would include:
* Welcoming visitors to the office and maintaining the reception desk
* Taking deliveries, ordering stationery and dealing with the post
* Managing the meeting room bookings
* Liaising with Head Office regarding new starters and leavers
* Co-ordinating small projects
* Inputting invoices onto the accounts system
* Other administrative and support tasks, e.g. writing letters, sending mail shots and filing
You are committed to delivering outstanding customer service, sharing information openly and proactively seeking to offer support across the business. You like to solve problems and enjoy working in a fast-paced technical environment with minimal supervision. You will have demonstrable time management skills and are readily accepting of new ideas and challenges.
This is a part-time position working Monday to Friday, either 9.30am to 2.30pm or 10am to 3pm. (There is some flexibility on the hours, but you must be able to work Monday to Friday.)
You will be part of a fun, social team at one of the UK's leading wireless infrastructure service providers. You would be joining a progressive, rapidly growing team who can offer significant career prospects to someone with the ambition to develop professionally.
Amber Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Amber Employment Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer