Part Time Customer Account Advisor
Anonymous 13.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Wallingford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Berry Recruitment are seeking a Customer Account Advisor to join their client based in the Wallingford area on Permanent Part Time basis.
Role: Part Time Customer Account Advisor
Salary: £12.00-£13.00 per hour
Benefits: Annual holidays, company pension, option to purchase company products at a discount & free parking
• Responding to customer queries primarily via email and online chat.
• Monitoring account health on designated accounts and ensuring that any issues are promptly escalated to line supervisor.
• Assist in any translations that might be needed from time to time while interacting with the platforms and even when undertaking new product launches.
• Participate in weekly reviews and proactively engage in improving service levels on the platform.
• Ensuring any administrative tasks on the designated platforms are completed in time
• Looking for language skills: German
• Must be multi-lingual and have working knowledge of the foreign language(s); in other words, you must be able to speak, read and write the languages of your expertise.
• Should have an attitude of service that comes from either past experience or just a passion for doing what is right for the customer.
• Be a team player, confident and driven to excel in everything you do
• Possess a 'Can do' attitude.
• High level of flexibility.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task without compromising on quality of customer experience
• Previous experience in a customer service role would be an advantage.
• Ideally you will have some previous experience using Microsoft Office
• You will be expected to work 5 days a week, Monday - Friday and the occasional Saturday.
• However since this role is part-time in nature, you will be expected to be able to work the few hours necessary every day or as and when it is required based on the online market places you will be managing.
• This role offers a high level of flexibility to the right candidate and gives them the option to work remotely and is ideally suited to someone who already has a part-time or limited hour job and is keen on using their skills to add to their income.
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Kathy at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job