Please scroll down, To apply
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
Packages finished product in pre-weighed bags to meet customer orders and assists in shipping and receiving functions
- Keeps hot boxes stocked as needed to meet customer bagging orders.
- Fills and packages pre-weighed bags into secondary containment for shipping.
- Documents consumption of finished product.
- Documents final order output.
- Backs up warehouse shipping and receiving.
- Assists in inventory counts.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required
AND 1 of the following
- 60 College credit hours OR
- 5 years petrochemical/chemical industry experience OR
- 4 years military experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.