ORACLE EBS TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
ALTA IT Services
Rockville, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Oracle Financials Technical Developer (SLA/LD)
RATE NEGOTIABLE, C2C OK
MUST HAVE SLA AND LD MODULE EXPERIENCE
RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT at:
ALTA seeks a highly-skilled Oracle e-Business Suite R12 technical developer to provide production support and develop modifications, enhancements, extensions, interfaces and reports. The Oracle Financials technical resource will have expertise in Subledger Accounting (SLA) and Labor Distribution (LD) as well as Payroll.
This individual would be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Provide technical support and development between the integration of Oracle Payroll, Labor Distribution and Subledger accounting engine.
- Customize Subledger Accounting rules to meet the business requirements in Payroll.
- Developed various Subledger Accounting reports for data streamlining and analysis.
- Configuration and modifications of the Labor Distribution module (processes, reports and interfaces).
- Development, documentation and facilitating testing of Payroll and Labor Distribution business processes.
- Development and customization of Oracle Forms, Reports, Workflow and Interfaces.
- Perform technical analysis to resolve production issues, develop solutions, streamline operations and optimize Oracle configuration.
- Diagnose and resolve complex system problems and debug code
- Perform application development using Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and JDeveloper (Java, J2EE).
- Develop ODI code to perform ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Develop OBIEE models and dashboards
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.