The Caldwell Group
Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The applicant must have two plus years years experience supporting Oracle production databases on a 24 x 7 basis. He or she should have a degree in Computer Science or a similar technical degree. Responsibilities include:
- Operations Support of Development/QA databases
- Install, patch, and configure Oracle Software.
- Automate day-to-day Database Administration activities.
- Provide first-level support of automated warning system
- Backup and Recovery using Recovery Manager (rman)
- Oracle 11g or 12c (at least 1 year)
- Oracle 12c (ASM/RAC)