Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Tech Lead
Summit, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
One of our clients is looking for talented and highly motivated Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Tech Lead. Please send your resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity and you authorize Infosoft to represent you for this position.
Here are job position details for your review:
Job Title: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Tech Lead
Pay Rate: $50 to 60/Hr (W-2)
$60 to 70/Hr (1099 or C2C)
Duration: 12 Months
Job Requisition: CGJP
Location: Summit, NJ
Our client is a Global IT/Engineering Service Provider.
We are looking for a Sr Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Lead.
- Specifically looking for Sr Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Leads with experience in Cloud and API integrations.
- Primary skill should be ODI.
- Must to have Design, develop, maintain and support integration between source data systems, data warehouse, cloud systems like Salesforce AWS using industry best practices.
- Experience with WebLogic based J2EE ODI environment support and development in clustered setup.
- Experience with XML/SOAP WebServices and REST API integrations using ODI based KMs.
- Work with business users to analyze complex business processes, develop requirements, and provide technical solutions to meet the reporting requirements of the business.
- Create and document changes to ETL processes, schema design, and database objects. Provide production support to resolve any issues within the scope of the data warehouse and reporting tool set.
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT Architecture designs.
- Strong knowledge on SQL and analytical skills. Sound knowledge on Data warehousing principles Knowledge on KM customization, performance tuning
- Work with offshore and onsite teams.
- Good to have Ability to work in a Linux environment with shell scripting Lead the team to support multiple projects.
- Knowledge on EBS modules.
- Good to have ODSI/OSB webservices experience.
- provided by Dice