Abcoude, Utrecht, Netherlands
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
• A Bachelor or Master's degree in IT related or Economic studies
• Between 2-6 years working experience
• An excellent communicator, networker
• End to end implementations
• Internal/external advisory/consulting experience
• Demonstrated client management and relationship skills
• Deep understanding of Oracle platform/software and project implementation methodology
• Digital (ERP) transformations, Digital roadmaps and/or IT assessments
• Proficiency in Dutch and English
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
Are you looking for possibilities at Accenture where you can be yourself and do what you love? Please connect with your recruiter via the apply now button.
Accenture is prioritizing the safety of its employees, therefore we do not have face-to-face meetings, until further notice.