Orange, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
D-Link is a global leader in connecting people, businesses and cities. We aim to connect more homes, small businesses, medium to large-sized enterprises, and service providers. D-Link implements and supports unified network solutions that integrate capabilities in switching, wireless, broadband, storage, IP surveillance, and cloud-based network management. An award-winning designer, developer, and manufacturer, D-Link has grown from a group of seven friends since its founding in 1986 in Taiwan to more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world. D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
D-Link Systems, Inc. is seeking an analytically-minded, well-organized, and diligent individual as an Operations Assistant/Analyst who will work directly with and report to the CEO to support key business processes. This individual must be able to analyze various forms of data, create dashboards and reports that provide insights and recommendations to continuously improve operations. The Operations Assistant aspect of this role will provide executive administrative support as needed by the CEO. The Operations Analyst side gathers compiles and develops reports/spreadsheets on a regular basis and on demand as needed to support the business (sales, inventory, purchases etc.) by using Excel and other online reporting tools. ***Strong Excel skills are a must.***
- Generate ad-hoc reporting, day-to-day sales/inventory reports, sell-through data, along with other data related compilation requests
- Prepare and deliver daily/weekly/YTD reports such as Sales by channel, inventory throughout the supply chain, and comparisons to forecasts etc.
- Collecting, modeling, monitoring, analyzing of financial and business data
- Co-ordination of budget system
- Plan/develop/update workflows and process diagrams
- Create PowerPoint decks/presentations for management/executive audience
- Compilation of data between different database sources into meaningful reports
- Data integrity auditing and reconciliation
- Plan/develop presentation materials
- Support the CEO with various operational tasks & duties as needed, participate in company meetings
- Four-year degree preferred
- In-depth understanding and proficiency of entire MS Office 365 Suite
- Strong command of Excel, data layout for large data sets, data tables with stat analysis conditional formatting, advanced sorts, macros, pivot tables, etc.
- Familiarity with NPD
- High degree of integrity and the ability to work with sensitive or confidential information
- Highly organized with the ability to manage daily workload priorities and deliver quality results on-time
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (especially the ability to listen, relate and adapt)
- Positive attitude, flexibility and willingness to grow
Please submit a resume and salary requirements.
D-Link utilizes a wide variety of recruiting practices. Please note that individuals submitting resumes online, via email, fax, or by mail are not considered applicants for employment until a completed employment application form is signed (typically at the time of interview).
Although we thank all applicants for applying only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore no calls please.
The positions posted are not open to any recruiters or placement agencies.
D-Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time