Offshore Survey Lead
Oil and Gas Services
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
· Responsible as Offshore Survey Client Site Representative on survey vessels for execution and acceptance of the EPC contractor survey activities
· To supervise the EPC survey activities during various stages of construction. (Pre-construction, pre-installation, Installation, post construction, As-installed and As-Built survey activities), verification of field report(s) and assessment of the works performed shall be verified and of the highest quality possible.
· Interfaces with Contractor's office-based and site-based survey teams.
· Serve as Company surveyor on board Jack-Up barges and construction vessels as directed by QG Management for navigation and positioning for move-in/move-out and mooring operations at BF and GF facilitiesQualifications
· B.Sc. in Geophysical, Geophysicist, Geologist and/or Geodetic from a recognised University
Knowledge and/or Experience
· A minimum of 10 years' experience in Survey construction supervision activities in the Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor, of which at least 5 years should have been in a Client Representative role for Survey Construction activities
· Proven experience in the role of Client Representative for EPC Survey activities and positioning projects (pre-construction, pre-installation, Installation, post construction, As-installed and As-Built survey activities, QC/QA, anchored barges, familiarity with dynamic and acoustic positioning and position referencing systems, etc.)
· Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company's systems, processes, and standards