Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Officer, Risk Management
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Manage and monitor the operational activities of operations departments to ensure smooth operation processes and adequate controls are in place
- Review, revise and give comments on operations procedure manuals
- Review user requirements raised for system enhancements to ensure effective operations
- Review and analyze production data and other information provided by the respective operations departments
- University graduates in Banking or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of banking experience
- Good understanding of various banking products and services, and the respective operation processes
- Familiar with banking regulations and requirements, as well as the Bank's internal policy.
- Able to provide guidance to the branch operation staff, provide them with on-the-job training and direct them to handle operational related assignments.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Work independently, with moderate guidance in a few situations
- Conversant with MS Word, Excel & Chinese character input
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua