Sunnyvale, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Office Administrator with our client in the SEO industry in their Sunnyvale, CA location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
* Seeking an Office Administrator
* Support the growing Protective Services Team with organizational and administrative support
* Assist in ensuring team drive is organized and managed to reflect work being completed, develop presentations and measure metrics of work performed
* Candidate should have related administrative experience supporting a team in a fast paced, high-tech environment - ideally within an internet/high tech organization
* Proven mastery of gSuite applications including Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms, Calendar, Gmail, etc., and of using the Internet
* Must possess a high level of business acumen managing sensitive and confidential information
* Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
* Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Proven track record in organizing events for a large group of people
* Admin experience, gSuite expertise, Data Entry, Internet skills, Project Management, Verbal and Written Skills
* Strong interpersonal communication skills, flexible work schedule to meet demands of executive protection program
* Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at . "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
- provided by Dice Management, Project, Project Management